The Moments We Remember
My writing career is still very young, but there are a few moments that I know I will never forget. The first is the day I was standing in the laundry room and started screaming because I’d opened up my acceptance letter for AN IMPROBABLE TRUTH. Another is the first time I was accepted to a convention as a literary guest.
Today I get to add another.
Coming October 27, 2015!!!
“When you have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.”
Sherlock Holmes is one of the most recognizable characters in Western literature. Conan Doyle’s inimitable detective has been the subject of literally thousands of books, movies, television shows, plays and even songs. With the rise of the BBC series and the release of all copyrights, the beloved character has found a new life among modern audiences.
In An Improbable Truth: The Paranormal Adventures of Sherlock Holmes, 14 authors of horror and mystery have come together to create a unique anthology that sets Holmes on some of his most terrifying adventures. A pair of sisters willing to sacrifice young girls to an ancient demon for a taste of success, a sinister device that can manipulate time itself, and a madman that can raise corpses from the dead are just a few among the grisly tales that can be found within these pages.
Curl up with a warm cuppa and leave all the lights on.
This is not your grandfather’s Sherlock Holmes.
Look at this list of stories! Doesn’t it sound fantastic?
- The Fairy Pool by Lucy Blue
- Sherlock Holmes and the Hungry Ghost by Katie Magnusson
- The Diamond Carter Ghost by Matthew Wilson
- The Haunted Branch Line by Tally Johnson
- The Arendall Horror by Thomas Olbert
- Worlds Collide by S. H. Roddey
- Time is Running Out, Watson by Adrian Cross
- A Voice in the Blood by Dan Shaurette
- The Hunt of the Red Boar by Thomas Fortenberry
- The Canaries of Clee Hills Mine by Robert Perret
- The Chase by Melissa McArthur
- The Adventure of the Missing Trophy by Mark W. Coulter
- The Case of the Rising Dead by Trenton Mabey
- The Adventure of the Slow Death by Harding McFadden
I know, I know… I’m stalling. It’s called BUILDING THE SUSPENSE. But now, without further ado…
Isn’t this cover BEAUTIFUL!?
**Anne Rosario is the superbly talented artist who rendered this beautiful cover**